Thursday, November 17, 2005

Good Morning

 

Good Morning

This is really getting frustrating that I can't make entries the normal way anymore. I don't have time to call AOL and find out what the problem is right now.

I will not get upset or be distracted. I know the fact that so many details are messing up in my life right now I must have a really great blessing coming soon. I know that I have authority over the evil in my life and I call on the name of Jesus to walk with me and destroy the yoke that has taken hold of my life. I take authority over the strongholds and the evil spirits that try to entangle me and trap me. That try to discourage me and distract me. Lord I am the head and not the tail. Thank You Lord for waking me up today and taking the time to love me. I remove all feelings of frustration and anxiety and replace them with patience and love. I am calm and confident. I take authority over the stuff going on in my life. Take Authority! God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power and might. I am a conqueor. I will succeed. My steps are ordered by God. A God who loves me and can do all things.

Have a blessedly wonderful day today and take authority.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive