Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

Thank You Lord for another day. Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning. Thank You Lord for caring about me and wanting me to see something new and different. I went to a new church starting up in my neighborhood. It began Sept 20th. They are currently at the golf course and they will soon go to a location of one of my mother's friend church. She needed a night time driver and I was it. Smokie Norful is the pastor. He did a song or something recently. It was interesting to see a startup church in the very beginnning stages. The people are not the seasoned church goers, nor are they the "oh so holy and grateful" they are just there and hoping for their miracle. Just like me. I enjoyed the lesson. God definately wanted me there. He began sermon with the four men lifting the parapalegic down through the roof. That reminded me of Rev. Proctor's sermon to us about who and what is the church. He also included the Romans 8. All things work together for God.  I know forgiveness is not mine to do. I have to turn it over to God and release it. I don't want things to be the same as usual.

I have parents coming today. Report card pickup day. This is not revenge day for all the crap their children have given me, its information day for concerned parents to take notice and check up on their children. Some of my children are raising themselves and I know that's hard on everybody.

Have a blessed day today and stay strong.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive