Sunday, November 13, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning. Another day to bask in God's unconditional love. Thank you Lord for another day. Thank you for your wonderful grace and mercy. You are the most high and powerful God. All things are created through you. Even the littlest detail is smoothed over and refined by you. Thank you for loving me Lord.

Now I know why I was feeling so strange about going to the new church Tuesday. It was a set up from my mother and her friend. I was suppose to meet that man. Now my mother is setting me up with him. How pathetic is that! God knew the plans and he just began to remind me who my true love is. That's why I had all those references to events and times at my church. That church wasn't for me. God wanted me to remember my church and who was at my church, for me.

I'm so blessed to have such a loving God who knows all and can work the smallest detail in our lives. Thank you Lord for being the author and finisher of my life.

Have a blessedly wonderful day today. Today is the day. I have bargained and cajoled for a car. I'm going to church today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive