Sunday, November 13, 2005

100 years old

 

If I have to wait until I'm 100 for my promise from God....then I guess I'll just have to wait, but I'll be real weary and probably have a big attitude. I can understand why I'm so impatient now. I don't like to wait. Why do I get such a guarded hug? Keep the faith, walk by faith and not by sight, believe in God's promise in my life. ONE DAY.

I'm hoping to have another car thanks to my loving daddy. All girls need a loving daddy. He's got another car and he's going to give it to me. We had to take it to the repair place so they could fix the trunk. It used to be my daughter's car but it was stolen and she didn't take care of it so he took the car back. Its just been sitting there. He got it repaired and its been sitting. Now I plan to drive it. If I get it by Tuesday I can go to bible study otherwise I won't be back until Saturday. My brother lets me drive his car to work and I'm home in time for him to go to work. I will miss NMNB on Monday and Bible study on Tuesday. My mom  told me she wants to go back to that church on Tueday and I don't want to go now that I know what their plan is. She's going to ask me to drive her and I'm working on how to say I have papers to grade without showing an attitude. I know she's trying to hook me up. I'll just have to be very convincing. Monday she has a board meeting so no car for me. Oh well. I'm just glad she let me use it for church. Things will get better, stay positive, look over the problems, don't get bogged down on the everyday stuff. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. God knows at this point in my life he is carrying me all the way. If I'm going to make it its because of him. I am out of personal pep, positive attitude is on empty and everyday and every step is a challenge. I like this picture because the cat is like, whatever, I've got somewhere to go, I've got something to do, If you are going to do something then do it otherwise get out of my way and let me go on about my business. Tail is up and not one glance to the dogs. Yeah I may be scared but hey, I'm doing what I have to do. That's me right now.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive