Friday, November 11, 2005

Good Morning

 

 

Good Morning

Staying in God's grace is my desire every morning. Thank You Lord for another day. Thank you for waking me up and starting me on my day. Thank you Lord for new insights and a different way of looking at things. Thank you Lord for saving me.

Thank you for renewing my mind and letting me see something new in a scripture that I had read over and over again. You saved me Lord from being blind to things going on around me. My walk continues to be narrow and straight. It's not easy but I know you are with me. I turn it over to you Lord. I ask for your help and assistance. You know the conditions I am faced with and the atmosphere I am in. Thank you Lord for loving me and caring about me. Thank you Lord for loving me so much. Thank you for never giving up on me. Thank You Lord. I submit to your will and continue to walk towards your vision. Even if I don't know what it is, I am supportive.

Have a blessedly wonderful day today and renew your mind, body and spirit.

"Apple Tree with Red Fruit" Giclee Print

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive