Tuesday, November 8, 2005

God Morning

 

Good Morning and God Bless you today. Thank you Lord for another day to get it right. I am believing in you for my miracle today. I start each day giving God the glory and praise. I must convict myself everyday on my relationship with th Lord.

I won't be at bible study today. I have to go somewhere with my mom.

I'm sure you will have a wonderfully blessed day and you will renew and rejuvenate everyone. I rely on God's power to transform my circumstances. I know it will get better. I will have my own transportation again. I'm believing that there is something more for me to get out of this situation. I am where I am due to my own making. I blame no one but myself. I should have paid closer attention to the warnig signs.  In the meantime I have bargain and cajole between two cars. God is good and his mercy endures forever. God knows my needs.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive