Monday, November 7, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

Thank You Lord for another Glorious Day. You woke me up thins morning with Joy on my heart. Joy, Joy, God's great Joy. Joy, Joy down in my soul.

Thank you for waking me up and starting me on my way today. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Today I will do my best to be the very best that I can be. Today I will be an example of God's love for me. Today.

God you have given me insight into the love of your Holy Spirit's spiritual gifts this morning. Love is patient, kind and never boastful. Love conqueors all. I rest in your love Father God. Your saving grace has blessed me and kept me. Thank you Lord for your love. Every morning before I come to this journal I go to God. I pray, I read the word, I reflect on how God's presence will influence my life that day. I listen to his guidance and grace. Living water flowing in my life. Waters that run deep and still like a well. Waters that flow like a waterfall. Sometimes waters that are as clear and flowing like a continual stream down a mountain. God has so much for me to do, I pray that I can accomplish half of the things he needs me to do. My heart, my mind and my soul say "YES" to your will Lord.

Have a wonderfully blessed day today and enjoy the little treasures that God will place in your life today. Remember to rest, rejuvenate and renew your mind. Restore your soul to know God's great glory.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive