Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hi

 

I am so glad today is over for me. We are out tomorrow and don't return until Monday. YEAH!!!!

I must admit there was a slight twinge of satisfaction as I watched some of my problem students squirm in their seats yesterday during report card pickup. I just told their parents exactly what was going on and the child was silent. Usually they are going word for word with me but then they were silent. Today was a much better day in general. I took my test to be graded and walked down those stairs with the children to go home. No staying after for me. Next week begins the afterschool program and I am going to be there Tues, Wed, and Thurs, until 4:15 on those days for the next twenty weeks. I also am going to do Saturday school from 9-noon. I don't know when that starts but I have the time and can surely use the money.  I might as well get paid for the time I spend there.

I was thinking about my time on Tues and I believe that pastor mad a reference to my sexuality because I didnt say anything when his boy made a pass at me. Now if a woman doesn't show interest in a man that makes a pass at her she must be a lesbian. He never thought that maybe I might be seeing someone else, but just because I didn't have a ring or something to indicate to him I was with someone else, he chose to think I was available for him or anyone to pickup. It makes me mad when I think about it. He definitely didn't have to assume that I was a lesbian because I didn't talk to his guy. I don't think people should be trying to pick up other people in church, but that's just my feelings. He talked about men being on the down low and said that women are on the down low too. Some are right here now, then looked at me. Maybe I'm taking it too personal. It was on my mind and I just wanted to get it off my mind.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive