Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Hanky

Love keeps me coming back for more.

I was taken back to when I gave that to you. Before journal, before anything. Just at a time when I knew I was a girl trying to know a boy.

I really liked that scarf. it is a neck scarf. I washed it, perfumed it up and made up my mind I was giving it to you that day, and I did. I had a speech to say too but you only got the scarf. Thank God you got that. So I wrote a poem in honor of that day.

                                                My Love and Beloved

My Love and Beloved are deeply in Love,

because God has ordained their Love.

My Love and Beloved walk hand in hand,

because God has ordained this Love.

My Love and Beloved do not hear a disparaging word,

because God has ordained our Love.

My Love and Beloved are deeply in Love,

because God has ordained their Love.

 

I listened to the past two bible studies.

Raising My Expectations, Lame Christians and Spiritual Beggars. Spiritual Intimacy with God is on the agenda.

I am expecting to get God's dream for my life.

I have a spirit of expectation.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive