Friday, November 18, 2005

Good Morning

"Stay Focused on Jesus" Print

Good Morning Lord,

Thank you for today. You have been too good to me for me to take you for grantedl  I will bless the Lord at all times and His name shall continually be on my tongue.

NOw I can't find my glasses. I feel like Job at times. It just keeps coming. But I continue to praise my Father God. I continue to praise my Father God.

My Trinity is my life. My Lord and Savior. My Heart, My Soul and My very Existence.

I find challenges that allow me to grow are challenges that I find a new way of doing something. I didn't even waste my time going to the journal the way I used to do it. I don't have that time to waste. I have a new way of doing.

Have a blessedly wonderful day today. Find a new way to do the same old stuff.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive