Sunday, November 6, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning. Thank You Lord for another day. Your saving grace and mercies let me know that each day I have is a blessing from you. How I spend it, how I honor you is important to me. Reading your word, seeking your presence is how I will spend my day. I seek to magnify your presence in my life. I pray for the Holy Spirit to come into my life and helo guide and direct me. I won't go without you Lord. I will walk by faith and not by sight. Each day I look to the Lord for my strength and health. Come what may, I know its in God's hands.

Have a blessed day and look to God for your answers. Seek Him earnestly and sincerely. What is the truth that you really are wanting to know? What are the words that you long to hear?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive