Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

What a wonderful morning to worship the Lord. Thank You Lord for all of your savings graces and tender mercies. Keep that car running Lord. Thank You, thank you, thank you.

Well I think maybe you are encouraged somewhat. I am very concerned about the headaches. I pray that you are attentive to them and this just wait and see what happens attitude doesnt allow something more serious to happen.

Don't think that I don't long to see you and long for a chance to connect with you. I know when I write something, eventually, sometime that day you are going to read it and connect with me.

I just want you to know that I believe in us. I believe the devil is a liar and God the Father is Supreme! We will not be defeated by a small thing like this. God will order our steps in the right path and we will be victorious.

Have a blessedly wonderful day and be a huge blessing to someone.

Remember I love you, I love you, I love you. There's something about the number three.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive