Saturday, November 5, 2005

Good Morning

Trust in God. God knows what you need. I have been up for an hour now. Thank you Lord for the rest that I was able to get. Today will be a day of training in the city. I can't lose sight of God's promise. My timetable is not God's timetable. Trust in God and lean not to my own understanding. When one door closes another opens. Let me see the path that God has placed before me. Let me travel down the road that He is directing me towards.

what is it I need to do? Where is it I need to go? Are there even answers to these questions? Am I running a race where there is no end?  The ultimate answer is always stay in the race. Fight the good fight. Love conquers all. Stay focused.

have a wonderful day and continue to reflect and renew and rejuvenate. Let God's word guide you in your direction and communication.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive