Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry you have to forgive me again, and again and again.
I guess we are just going to have to be the forgiving couple.
I'm sorry that I continue to do things that you have to forgive me for.
Its my fault, I admit it, I did wrong. Forgive me please.

You will have to tell me what will make you happy, what will appease you. How do we make it all better?

I have to put my confidence in the Word of God. When I do that, patience will see me through. Faith opens the door to God's promise in my life and patience keeps the door open until the promise is fulfilled.

"Be steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord- 1 Corinthians 15: 58

I'm staying in your will Lord.

Please have a wonderfully blessed day today, be kind and loving to someone, even if they don't know it is you being kind to them. Do God's work.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive