Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It is Done

I had to drive down to the post office in Chicago to make sure it was postmarked today. It was after 11pm but I have done it. Glory be to God. Its in the mail on its way to Texas. Now for the test in June, but thats June. Right now its done. Finished. Out of my hair, my house, my life. Thank you Jesus. I have not slept for two and a half days. I didnt sleep at all Sunday night. I just stayed up and wrote all night long then went to work. I wasnt even tired. Monday I come home and I cant even take a nap, I finally sleep for about four hours and then I am up again at 2am. Havent been to sleep since. My back hurts and I am just so ready to go on spring break for two weeks. Courage comes from faith. Now to get back to my life.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive