Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Do I really know what to ask for?

Father God I come to you with sincere prayer and I know that I have to pray my way out of this.
Father, open my eyes to what it is I really need to ask for. I don't want to go round and round in circles praying for the wrong thing only to be back in the same spot again, under the same circumstances. Father God, help me to think about my need, my real need and help me to pray about it . Let it be revealed to me. I pray, I have faith but give me the strength to see what I really need. Lord I know what is evident, what is seen, and this seems to be my problem but its not. Lord, make the problem come to light, let it be seen and become evident. Let me pray on it day and night to be revealed, out in the open. Let me know exactly what to ask for so that I will receive it. Your word says seek and you shall be found, ask and it will be given unto you. Knock and the door will be opened. Help me to pray and seek and find.

Be blessed today my love. Know that God is with you always. I love you and hope and pray for nothing but good things in your life.

I found out yesterday that one of my former students from last year was picked up for murder. What the heck is wrong with our children that their self esteem is so low they don't value their life or anyone else. Save our children, Lord.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive