Monday, April 27, 2009

A Living Example

Thank You God
Thank You God
Thank You God
I will not worry that I have enough love for such a wonderful man. You are a blessing and someone who is a gem to have. God's love is in you and it shows. You are a living example of God's love. You are an example of love.
In Jesus name I make a fresh and strong commitment today to live the life of love. I will let the tenderness of God flow through me and heal the woulds in my heart and those of people I meet.

I know why there are so many black, professional single women.

Father teach me how to love even when things go wrong. To be patient and kind when the world is not. To over look the spiteful words of someone angry with me. Teach me how to continue to let it go. To forgive and move on.

Draw me nearer to you Lord. Draw me near. Lord your word says that your love is already inside me, it has been in my heart, waiting for me. I resolve remove every obstacle that would keep that love from flowing freely int the lives of others and myself. I put resentment behind me, and I forgive all those who've done me wrong. I forgive and I move on. I pray that you have a wonderful day and and that you are strong and sincere in everything that you are doing. I pray for youto be loving an dto know that you are strong and loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive