Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Ninevah

Good Morning and God Bless

Lord what is my Nineveh? What, where, how, do you want me to go? Is my Nineveh going down the line again? I don't like that line. But I will do what you tell me to do. I don't want conflict.
I want to talk. I want to be the woman that God wants me to be. I pray that you give me your message again. I will spend my time in praise and worship. I continue to say what do you want me to do? Where do you want me to go? Where do you want me to go? What am I refusing to do? I wont talk to him. So, you want me to go down the line. Talk to him. Talk to him, talk to him. So that is what I have to do.

Proverbs 18:22
He who finds a wife, finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.

What does this mean Lord, why send me to this passage? Think about being a wife, believe that he is able to recognize this as a good thing. Believe that he wants this. Go to him, go to him.When, where, how? Keep praying on this. Keep praising the Lord and stay in the grace of God. Go through the line, talk to him. Try again. Try again, try again.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive