Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Morning

It has been a busy couple of days for me. I have lots of stuff to do for my dad this week. Someone wants to buy the building, thank God, but I have to clear it out and clean it up for show by Wednesday. Ihave cancelled my activities for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so that I can be available to pack and clean. I have to hire someone to help me and then beging to pack this storage container and make sure the building is ready. I know this has nothing to do with you, but it has a lot to do with me and my time. In saying that I will not be a bible study on Tuesday. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I will be at the building, packing and cleaning. I;m glad we have a buyer, I sad I have to do so much work. If things fall through, I will still have cleaned out the building and it will be available for the next buyer, or renters if I decide to rent again.

I'm sorry for not writing on Friday and Saturday, please forgive me. I was doing something that was very important. I dont know if you know or not. Saturday I had an early morning conference that was suppose to last all day but I left after lunch, I was just so tired. I came home, tried to take a nap. Then I had to go to dad's building and meet the realtor so we could sign some initial papers of accepting the offer. Today, Unity Sunday, babysitting and some grading done because this Friday progress reports come out. Tuesday I have a field trip to the museum. That will be fun.

I took a poll in class to find out what type of classroom pet I should get. Snake was the winner. I want them to know that their vote matters but I am not at all in the mood to even think about some slimey snake in my classroom. I thought I would get a pet for next year. I want them to have input into what I get. Maybe I'll schedule a trip to the pet store to look at some of the options. I think I;ll make a big deal out of it so that in August when we return, we will have a big ceremony to welcome our new pet.

Where do we stand? What are we going to do? How was your week? I know nothing. I just ask questions in the blind. Well, back to the line, I shall see you there.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive