Sunday, April 5, 2009

Love on a two way street

I cant believe you used that song.
You know its really a sad song.
I found Love on a two way street and lost it on a lonely highway.

I wonder did you find out anything useful. Did you realize something that you didn't already know or suspect? Did you decide if I was worth the chance? Did you find out anything strange or interesting about me?
You want confirmation that I wont leave you and I want confirmation that you wont leave me. Physically and emotionally.
I cant blame you too much, after all I wont talk to you and that causes a lot of distress, when you say you love someone but wont talk to them. So I give you some leeway with that. After all, we are not what you would call normal by any stretch of the definition, but we are who we are and no one is really "normal", whatever that is.
What is it you need to know, ask me. I am not that mysterious. As you have well found out, I can curse like a sailor, probably because I was one, I don't like to do a lot of cleaning, I have more exciting things to do like watch a movie or read something. What do you want to know. What is it?

What ministery is it that I should be dedicated to? Communication, Health, Eucharistic, Word these are all of the ministries I have been a part of at one time ora another.

Just tell me what you would like me to do. What, what is it? Stop the wondering and guessing, just say it.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive