Friday, April 17, 2009

Hello, Hello, Hello

I'm Back!!!!
I had such a good time in Seattle. Lizzie looks so cute.
I am glad to be home. In my own bed. It was comfortable there but there's nothing like being in your own little neck of the woods. As soon as I got off the plane my allergies started acting up. I was fine in Seattle. Come back home and its like everything is aggravating to my senses.

How was your week, I know you had a much deserved and needed rest on Monday and Tuesday.

I have many things to do to prepare for next week. Back to the classroom. I have given a science project for the 7th and 8th grade. 55 students, how many of those 55 will have their project done? I do not see a large number in my immediate future. Although, eventually all of them will have it done, its a requirement.

My to do list for today. Cleaners, Target, Lifetime Fitness, Babysitting, and relaxing. Mary is going to try her hand at watching Austin today for a few hours. I think it can be a good thing, but he's such a big baby, who knows what will happen.

Right now its my babysitting time. Anna is off to Lifetime Fitness and Austin is asleep. I'm having my tea and watching Cash in the Attic while typing my blog. All very normal and calm things to do. Nothing spectacular or strange. When I am done with the blog, I am going to get my clothes together for the cleaners. Austin is still sleeping because he stayed up late last night trying to hang with me and watch a movie.

I am going to use this time to get my things together for the cleaners and move forward with cleaning out my room.
Be blessed today and know that I am thinking about you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive