Sunday, April 26, 2009

Trust

Thank You Lord. I asked for a new message. It started off with the same theme, You haven't or cant forgive the men who have hurt you in the past and you blame the men(you) that I meet now for all of their mistakes and you just need to get over it and move on with your life. But thank you God for that twist that I could take with me today and know that it is true and directly for me.

Forgive, forgive, and forgive. Forgive the foolishness, it will happen, its inevitable. Its a wonder you haven't gone crazy listening to that crazy classroom. But the good news for me was that forgiveness is possible for me and for you. God knows I need forgiveness each and everyday. You will need to get an account at one of those expensive stores that sells pretty little shiny colorful things that have stuff like diamond, ruby, gold, platinum, etc in their name. You give me the impression that you will be trying me with all seventy times seven of those forgiveness factors. There will be lots of I'm sorry. But that's the good news, its OK. I let it go.

I truly have let go of my anger with men. I am not angry with the dead beat dads, the philandering men, the liars, and all the rest for what ever reason they have messed up, I forgive them. While I have always said I love men, I was mad at them for messing up and not stepping up to the plate. I forgive them for that too.

Just because some haven't, doesn't mean all of them are not doing what they are suppose to do, and that the ones who aren't, will one day have an opportunity to do better. Forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Forgive you, love you and trust you a little. Trust God they most. That I think I can handle. I can agree to that. That's what I remember without listening to it again. Now you have to remember I was distracted with the little prince. He was in fine distracting form today. Thank You Lord for loving me, thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive