Sunday, April 26, 2009

Faith

My God, My God. My only message from God today has been walk by faith. The righteous walk by faith and not by sight. I do not have to fall if I walk by faith. Come to God and be diligent. Diligence will keep you in victory.

Great is thy mercy, for me. Your loving kindness for me. Day after day God gives me new mercies when I seek him daily. Daily I seek Him. Pray for my pastor and pray for me.

Pray each and every day so that I can stand on the Word. Stand on the Word. Stay in the Word daily. The devil is a liar and he comes daily, daily to kill you, to destroy you, and to steal from you, daily.

I stand on the word, no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every knee must bow and every tongue must confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. I give diligence to my situation, my problem and my doubt. I pray daily for God to work in this situation. Daily I walk in faith. Daily I call on the name of God. Daily I believe and toil and tarry with my faith walk.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. I walk by faith and not by sight. I know that I don't like that line, I know I have gone down that line many times and nothing has changed, but I know God allowed me to give you that hanky. I know that I have given you hugs and kisses before and I know that I have talked to you before so this is not beyond my reach. God woke me up today and I am blessed and highly favored already. God will supply all of my needs. God will put the words in my mouth. God will guide me if I just get in the line and wait. I am praying for my pastor. I am praying for you. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive