Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thank You

Wasn't that nice to see a priest who left the priesthood and was married. Where was his wife? It made me think that it is possible. I know God says all things are possible.

Thank You for the cake. I know its done anonymously, but of course I like to think its for me, dont tell me if its not, dont burst my bubble, just let me think that it might be. Save our Children 2009. Their lives are valuable.

My grandson was a real live terrible two today. When you said you would take off your belt, I told him I was going to tell you he had been bad and that you had my permission to spank him. He got up on that pew and sat down.
March 31 is the date. What happens is that one phase is over. Thank you Jesus, I praise the Lord and pray never to see this again. My assessment test is June 15, I scheduled it for the last available date in this cycle. I know you dont care and I am just venting my frustration with this process. I count it all folly as Paul says.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive