Friday, November 17, 2006

Thank You Lord

Thank You Lord that I am not at the Police Station, The Morgue, or any other place associated with those  My day was something else.Lord thank you for loving me. Thank you for giuding me and protecting me today because somebody was going to get hurt today and I was determined it was not going to be me. Lord what is going on? This student is so defiant. His mother and grandmother are both drug abusers. He respects no one. He is constantly defiant and aggressive. I am so thankful that I dont have him all the time. Only twice a week are his class and mine together but he constantly wants my attention and he will get it negatively or positively. The boy is too old for grammar school anyway. He knows the repercutions are few on the elementary level but I and the other teacher are pressing charges with the police now. He has pushed the line and we are fighting back with the resources that we have available. I was so upset. I cant go into details but it is enough to say the situation warranted the need for police.

I just needed to get it out. I am so overwhelmed. I left my desk a mess and just came home. I will write later. I just had to get this off my chest.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive