Monday, November 27, 2006

Hi

How was your day? Sometimes when I write I like to think that you are answering. I like to think we are in conversation right now.

How was your day?

Mine was fine. I was not surprised to have my children ransack the classroom and take all of the candy I had. The broke all of the games I had. The library was a mess. All the books were just thrown around the room. I made them clean the room before they switched. The room was so bad even the janitor didnt come into the room to sweep, he emptied the garbage and left it just like they left it. They do things like that when I'm not there. I tried to hide stuff but the sub just let them go wild. Some children were like , where were you, you know they just went wild without you. Some times we need a break from the craziness. I needed a break from the craziness. I feel better. I'm tired now. I have papers to grade and I want to check out this new book. I also want to start my treadmill regime again. I can do it, I know I can. Well enough for tonight. Be blessed and be a huge blessing to some. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive