Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Good Morning. I have not been able to place a morning entry for a few days now. Thank you Lord for the opportunity today. You have been with me through out all of my ups and downs. Today is report card pick up day. I will have an opportunity to meet the parents of most of my students. My concern is that I wont have a big turn out. Whatever the case I will be there. Giving my best and doing everything I can to encourage them to be an integral part of their child's life.

I am so looking forward to this weekend. My mom and Lizzie are going to New York on Thursday and don't come back until Sunday. I don't have any plans at all and I plan to enjoy my time immensely. I have to start getting ready for today.  I have been listening to your sermons for October and the one with the sword came to mind as I looked for a photo. Say Yes. We need each other.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive