Friday, November 10, 2006

Hi

It is  raining and thundering here. We have suddenly become much colder and there are threats of snow tonight.  I am not going anywhere tonight.

Where have I been? I seem to have no time to do anything now. My mom and daughter went to New Yourk yesterday. They will return on Sunday.

My other car is sick again

My eyes are bothering me again. When I went to the doctor on Oct 30 I told her I thought they were getting sick again and now Im right. I hate being right.

My day was so yucky at school. Thrree fights in my classroom, the hallway coming from lunch and the stairs. What the heck is going on? Its something in the air.

What are you doing right now? I always want to know what you are doing when you read my journal.

Well I have to prepare dinner for the remaining clan. We are having salmon and green beans.

Have a blessed evening tonight. I finally get to watch my show "Men in Trees". Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive