Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Good Night

Lord I have challenges in every area of my life. I dont want it but sometimes the hardest thing is to surrend. To humble yourself. I think I have humbled myself and I find I have to go further. I have a desire to please God. Its my passion, my goal, my desire. What is my life without God? I cannot choose betweenmy life and God. My desire and God. It must always be God. Everything else is secondary. I try to be the best I can be. I have to try to be the best for God, no matter what that is that he wants for me. I must find my place with God. This is no game for me, this is my life.I have been sick, over stressed, over worked and just tired. Why is this happening to me now? I dont know. Am I being refined and purged. Am I being prepared for the next hurdle. I dont know. I do know that Im in it and that I can just ask God for one day at a time. Sometimes its just one hour at a time.I dont give up. I press on and maybe I hit the mark. I dont know whats expected but I do have hig expectations.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive