Saturday, November 25, 2006

Good Morning

Thank you Lord for today. I am blessed beyond measure. My life is complete I have grace and mercywith me all the days of my life. I walk with the knowledge of you loving me Lord.

"God will never let you be shaken or moved from your place near his heart." Joni Eareckson Tada

"Yur love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies... How priceless is your unfailing love!... Psalm 36:5-7

God, My God, My Lord, Father God Almighty. You sent your only begotten Son to save me. You are my Rock and my Salvation. In whom shall I fear. I keep you near me in my heart and my soul. I miss you. I love you and I want you to know that my heart is at peace. I find you to be the anchor in my life. I shall bless your name at all times and your praise shall continually be in my mouth. I will worship you and magnify your name.

Today I will get up the branches around the house, go to my dad's building, wash my clothes and prepare for tomorrow. I watched this movie yesterday, Lake House, It was good, reminded me of some things about waiting. Yesterday was my movie day. I watched, X Men, Ice Age 2, and Click. I was a movie watching fool. No shopping for me. Anna did manage to get a good deal on a digital camera and printer though. All for the baptism. Well off to begin my day.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special.

Have

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive