Friday, November 24, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for such a beautiful morning.

Make room for us in your hearts 2 Corinthians 7:2

Make room for me in your heart. Is there room for me in your heart?

Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death. See what this godly sorrow has produced in you: what earnestness, what eagerness to clear yourselves, what indignation, what alarm, what longing, what concern, what readiness to see justice done. At every point you have proved yourselves to be innocent in this matter. 2 Corinthians 7:10-11

I am not commanding you, but I want to test the sincerity of your love by comparing it with the earnestness of others. 2 Corinthians 8:8

What is my relationship with God? How do I strengthen it? How do I pass the test?

For I am a great King says the Lord Almighty, and my name is to be feared among the nations. Malachi 1:14

Worship the Lord God Almighty and honor his name. Show that he is worthy to be praised.

My covenant was with him, a covenant of life and peace and I gave them to him; this called for reverence and he revered me and stood in awe of my name. True instruction was in his mouth and nothing false was found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and uprightness, and turned many from sin. Malachi 2:5-6

Am I revering the Lord God Almighty? Have I shown reverence? Am I offending God?

In my period of waiting, my in between period, I travel through the stages of waiting. I am initially edgy and restless, then I am irritated and finally I move on believing that what I am waiting for will not ever happen in my life time and I become disappointed. Not because of any particular thing that has happened but because the dynamics of waiting has taken a toll on my belief system. I am then injected with a new dose of faith and belief. Do I believe that "God Treasures Me", am I able to withstand the test? Can I fight the good fight of faith? I say Yes, I preserver, I tithe, I pray, I give, I serve, I press on, Not believing what I see, but knowing in my heart that God Loves Me. Yes, Me. God Loves Me. God Loves Me and he has plans for me which are good because HE LOVES ME. Plans to prosper and not to harm, God Loves Me and I am a servant of God. This is how I know that good is for me. I will fear no evil because God is with me and God loves me. So I may flounder with this relationship but I know my first relationship is with God and I have to build that relationship to the highest heights before I can even hope on any other relationship. Be blessed today and have the peace of God with you today. May your home, family and business be at peace. My heart is at peace. I can say I love you and be at peace with that too.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive