Thursday, November 30, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up today and thank you for showing me there is light while in my tunnel. Lord, Lord, Father, Father. The Great Almighty. Often I find my self just calling your name. Improve my communication skills. I said I would not go another day without placing an entry in my journal. I miss it. I know word are powerful. There is power in the tongue. Words can hurt and words can heal. Father help me to control my behavior and my speech.Teach me to speak the truth in love. Teach me to control my thoughts and my heart. Help me to understand and accept that others have a right to their ideas own opinions. Everyone has a right to express themselves and it will not always coincide with my ideas and opinions.Father God let me not react out of past hurt and unresolved anger. Let me not try to look better or act better than what I really am. Let me not twist things around to the point of unrighteousness. Holy Spirit guide my talk. Let the words come out that build character and develop healthy robust relationships.I submit to the wisdom for above. I lean not to my own understanding. When I don't understand, if I have discerned that it is God in my life then I submit. I give up my will, I allow God to take over. Break me Lord and make me what you need me to be. I submit to releasing my human anger and ask God to forgive me. I cannot change myself, but I am willing to let God change me in his wisdom, grace and loving kindness.My heart overflows with a sincere desire to please God. I know the Lord loves me as I am today, as I will be tomorrow and as I was yesterday.  I know that improving me does not mean that I am not good enough right now, its just that God wants me to be the best that I can be. I may not be perfect but I'm not what I used to be. I bind any selfishness and hatred. I move forward with mercy and kindness. The truth is what I seek, The truth is a double edged sword. Let the truth direct my conversation Lord. Let me walk in a reasonable and healthy day. Let me treat others with dignity and honor and be treated that way also. Love me for me Lord. It doesn't mean I dont need to improve, but I know God that today, right now as I write this, You Love Me Just as I am.Nothing may ever be good enough but today I am good enough and I am in the place I should be in and I have everything that I should have.  I guess that was in me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive