Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Being Thankful

Yesterday was a beautiful service. It was very spiritual.I'm sorry I was late. You know my schedule is demanding. I had to take my dad for his doctors appointment and we didnt get back until 6:30. You know how traffic is. I did my best. I got there thirty minutes late.I still felt the spirit. I was moved. The service was really good. I am glad that you are back. I do miss you when you are gone. I am thankful for so many things this year. The best thing is that I get the opportunity to wake up to another day. I have a chance to make a difference in someone's life. I have to finish some things today and then I will be chained to the stove for the next 24 hours. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive