Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Good Night

Good NIght

I am so sorry that I have not had a chance to write sooner today. I actually didnt hit the snooze this morning but with all of my duties in the morning its becoming more and more difficult to actually sit down and write, but no matter what my goal is always to have an early morning entry and if possible an evening entry. I need to connect with you and I dont ever want a day to go by when I dont intentionally make the effort to connect. I hope you are enjoying your vacation. You are relaxing, walking and reflecting. Relaxing, Walking, REFLECTING. I know God is guiding you. Let HIM. Listen to HIM. SEEK HIM. I'm going to bed now. Tomorrow is Principal for a Day and we have three of them coming to our school. I have written three donorschoose proposals. I hope they will fund them.

Good NIght my love, be blessed and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive