Friday, November 17, 2006

Fragrance of God

Lord I came home and prayed. I  needed to pray. I had to pray. I needed guidance from today.  When I went to my bible, your words sent me to 2 Corinthians 2:5. Forgiveness for the Sinner.

If anyone has caused grief, he has not so much grieved me as he has grieved all of you, to some extent-not to put it too severely. The punishment inflicted on him by the majority is sufficient for him. Now instead, you ought to forgive and comfort him, so that he will not be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow. i urge you, therefore, to reaffirm your love for him. The reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything. If you forgive anyone, I also forgive him. And what I have forgiven- if there was anything to forgive-I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

I must forgive and hope to be forgiven. I have to believe God's word and walk in faith with him. I know that that child has some very bad circumstances to deal with. I know that we are trying to place him in a residential home and that will be a plus for him.

For me the harmony of faith and suffering is a reality. God didn't promise me a rose garden but he did send me a savior to accept the consequences of sin. Lord forgive me for my sins today and forgive my student. He doesn't know any better sometimes and his leaders and examples are few.

Give me any opportunity to get not be so overwhelmed. Let me catch up. Let me feel balanced somehow. If this is my breaking and remaking the let it pass quickly. Even as I say that I know its not. The heart is amazing. It can be broken, repaired and mended and ready for the next adventure. I am not a constant broken heart. I mend. I repair. I move on. I trust. I believe. Do I say my words lightly? No. Do I believe that God is Faithful? Yes. God is Faithful. That I can rely on and I know that God is with me. He has delivered me and will continue to walk with me.

Take care tonight. Be blessed. I know I wont see you until Tuesday. Be safe and know that I am thinking of you daily.Be Blessed and Be a Blessing to Someone Special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive