Sunday, November 5, 2006

Hello

Hi

How is your vacation going? Today's service was good. I wonder if you listen while you are away. I think you do. You would have to get up at 4am. You are probably up any way. I hope youare enjoying your vacation. Come back and tell us stories.Take lots of pictures. Read alot. I have to get that book you told us about in bible study. Dont do any of those thrill seeking adventures. No base jumping. Its thrilling enough just waking up the next day. Find a hobby on the ground that doesnt require dangerous chemicals and dangerous activities. Im sure you will be mindful of yourself and not do anything stupid.

I pray for you in the morning, afternoon and evening. I know that you are safe and happy. You are rexaxing, rejuvenating and restoring your mind, body and spirit. Continue to do so.  Have a wonderful day and be blessed. You are loved very much.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive