Saturday, November 4, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I am here. I said I would be here and I am here. Breakfast is done for almost everyone in the house now. I even have to make a bottle sometimes. I cant stop thinking about the new baby message from yesterday. The Savior. I know how it is when you have a new baby and everyone wants to say how cute he is, can I hold him and just congratulate you on the baby. Imagine what Mary and Joseph must have felt when prophets and strangers began to say this child is the Messiah, the Christ, The Son of God. I imagine the awe and reverence was abundant.

We had a good Sisterhood session last night. Making ourselves Whole required an inward journey and we shared with each other. Some people really liked to share, and share and share. All in all it was good. I took the little man with me, he was very good.

This morning I have day two of the conference. The over to my dad to check on the building and the tenants. Then hopefully, back home to rest. I'm closing my door and not coming out until morning.

Enjoy yourself and rejuvenate. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive