Thursday, November 2, 2006

Hello

Hi

Sorry about this morning. I have just not been able to do all that I used to do in the mornings. I still wake at 5:10am. I didnt even hit the snooze button this morning. I read my bible. I got up and took a shower. Then I started breakfast. Fed my dad, got dressed and it was 7:30. I tryto do the journal while fixing breakfast. I initially could do it with no problem but now its just almost impossible. I will not be defeated. I know one thing, I am flexible and I will get an entry in no matter what. Its almost impossible to find the time at school anymore. Enough of my excuses.

How are you?

Are you enjoying yourself?

Are you relaxing?

Please, Please, Please just take the time to do absolutely nothing

Tomorrow I have a conference to attend. Its in the burbs so I am happy about that. I hve to go on Saturday too, I'm not so happy about that but if it helps me help my students then I'm all for it.

Tonight of course I am babysitting. We have now worked out a deal. I babysit, she grades papers and becomes my teacher assistant. That works for me since I have been babysitting for free anyway. Report card pick up is on Wednesday so we definately have some work to do before then.

Well, take care, be blessed and know that you are loved and thought of each and every hour. I touch my heart and touch the screen. I send my love and nothing but good thoughts and blessings to you right this minute.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive