Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

What a year. This year is just about out of here. We have seen so many changes and we have been through a lot of different phases in our lives.

When I think about all the ups and downs I have been through, I am truly blessed to be here today. Blessed that my dad is still here, blessed that my mom is ok, blessed for so many things. Even my health is getting better because I am trying to be more conscious about who is the Boss in my life. My days wouldnt be the same without my God.

I think I have been demanding certain things that I should not have been. I want what God wants for me. I want to embrace what that is and I think I know what it is. I need to talk to God more about this. I'm not negotiating, I'm just clarifying.

I hope you have a wonderful day today. I knwo you will be fed, entertained and happy. You are going to have a wonderful day.  Be blessed today and know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive