Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Worry

Are you worried about me at this school? I feel that tension. I'm fine. I'm frustrated with their behavior, but in general it seems to get better everyday.

I'm OK. Don't worry.  I don't get to put in an entry as often as I would like but I think I also want to talk and I am turning away from the comfort of communicating with you through the journal, which I have become comfortable with.

I want to force myself to do what I need to do. I can't understand the reluctance. I never had it before. I don't have it now. It just seems to come up when you are around me. I don't know what to say. Tell me what to say. Tell me what to do. When I see you I should.... I should say......    help me with this, I want to do it. Help me do this right. I need your help.  Don't worry I'll be alright.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive