Sunday, March 6, 2005

My Process

I wore blue to match your eyes.

I hope you liked it.

I never quite seemed to have your attention. You had a very busy day today.

Thank you for allowing such a spiritual  evangelist to minister to the community.

What do I think as I continue to travel along my process. I know that God has a plan for me. I look at my situation and laugh at the absurb situation and the events that have taken place. I have wrestled with the thought of actually asking you to be my counselor. You don't want me to talk to any other. Were you telling me that I need to talk to you? I have prayed to God in regards to this and I get the message that if you are to be my friend, soulmate, and partner then you must be the one whom I share my secrets with. No one else. Do you have time for personal counseling? Can you take on that role in my  life? Can you manage both, pastor and mate? I have never had a pastor that I ever wanted to talk to and I now find a need to talk to you. Can I trust you to handle two very important roles in my life?  God has put this on my heart for some time now and I just have to get it out. Can we create a spiritual union from this? Can the spiritual and emoitional need be met? Is this what I have been struggling with? Allowing you to be my counselor, friend, and soulmate.Is this what you have been wanting me to do, talk to you only?

This has been on my mind for a long time. I have put it out to you, what do you think?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive