Monday, March 14, 2005

Thinking Outside the Box

 

"Marriage" Print

 

If you keep doing things the same way, don't be surprised when you get the same results.

I want to have a positive side to life where I am expecting the world and it happens.

I don't want to cry because I blew it again, I want to smile because I had a chance and I get to try again. I smile because the moment happened.

I want to be on the same page and I want to get it. Understand and know.

I think the church is a beautiful place for a wedding and I can understand why people would ask you to be married there. I would.

Listening for the message and hearing the message. I want to know and get it right.

I know God has picked the right person for me. It just wouldn't work any other way. No one else would do. It 's amazing how well God knows me. What do you think, did he get it right with you? Does it pique your interest to know?

It's so easy to love you.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive