Saturday, March 12, 2005

Be Blessed

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

 

"Only you take my breath away, and breathe new life into me."

 

Songs, they keep us focused on the moment. The spiritual, the emotional and the infinitely awesomeness of God. We chose to be enthusiastic and our enthusiasm is usually rewarded. We chose to work towards God's will in our life. We chose it openly and without reservation.

My day went well. I accomplished some of the things I wanted to do. I have spent the last three hours trying to figure out this interactive lesson planner for my literature book. I'm not going to bed until I have my lesson plan for the rest of the year done.

I hope your day was good. I hope you did the things you needed to do and possibly even got some rest. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Be Blessed.

"Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs." Psalm 100:2



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive