Saturday, March 26, 2005

Today

Good Friday was a good day. The words convicted me. I took to heart the message for me. I can't do it alone. I fell ashamed to continue to ask for another chance, another chance, another chance. But without it, I don't know how to do it. Let God lead, let God command and just let go. Let go. I give up control. You are amazing and I am very pleased to be in your presence. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I believe all things are possible if we have faith and believe. I believe I have a new attitude. I am renewed and refreshed. I believe I have faith in this new beginning.

You have worked very hard for this weekend to be fantastic and so far it has been. This will be my first time attending the baptism. Some of the ladies are getting together for a lunch, for my birthday, then going to the baptism afterwards. I didn't really need anything, but they wanted to do something. I look forward to it.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive