Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Don't Be Afraid, Just Believe

...don't be afraid, just believe... Mark 5:36

Willingness to suffer until you get right. Those were your words Sunday. I would love for it to be right, right now. I would love to have a sense of  calm and comfort right now. I want to get it right right now. I want to know I can still get it right. I want to know there is hope, faith, and the ability to get it right. Getting it right, what is that really? What does it look like? When will it be right?

Willingness to really forgive someone. Willingness to really take up a cross that's a real burden. Willingness to forgive myself. Willingness to ask for forgiveness from you.

So how do I really do this. I have to be willing to take up my cross. Willing to do the hard stuff. Willing to accept the challenge. Willing to see it through to the end. Willing to keep trying until it really is right. Willing to do. Willing to lead. Willing to follow. Willing to do what ever is necessary. I will do what ever is necessary in any situation. I am the last person to have a fear of anything. If it was asked of the people who know me am I a fearful person the answer would be no. I am the first to want to go in and do something to get it done. I don't believe in delay, in waiting, in a reluctance to not do something that needs to be done. That's what's so amazing to me, why now? I want to understand. I am not understanding.

Challenged

Humble

Obey

Suffer

Exposed

New Life

Chosen: Called to a Holy Life

"Yellow Calla" Print

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive