Sunday, March 27, 2005

What a Fabulous Day

Remarkable. Today was a very good day.

God has his hands on you. He continues to direct you in his ways. Thank you for listening to God.

I am truly convicted and so much that I am pressed to wish you well in the morning. I will each morning this week to wish you well and give you good thoughts and blessings for the day. I just feel compelled to do that. Just to say hello, and hope that all goes well in your day. That you know I am concerned and interested in you and your day. I'm going to do it on my way in every morning between 7:30 and 8:00. I will leave it on the machine for Mon and Tues since you will be closed. I hope that's ok. I just feel pressed to greet you in the morning and wish you well.

Now, you need to enjoy some much needed rest. You have done a wonderful thing and this week was exhausting. I know if I'm tired, from Thurs - Sun activities, you must be truly exhausted. Rest, reflect and rejuvenate. You have done well.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive