Monday, March 7, 2005

Short Term Cost for Long Term Benefits

I constantly hear how it will be better after...

fill it in with what ever you want. Once you get through this, it will be a piece of cake.

Once you become a teacher, christian, etc...it will be different.

Its just harder, its not easy by any stretch of the imagination.

What is easier is knowing that I am not doing it alone. My Lord, My Jesus is with me and if I just keep the faith and rely on him to see me through the process, I will come out of it better, not bitter. Better is what I want. I want to learn the lesson, know that the discomfort and inconvience is not the only way of life I will know.

I am prepared to do what I have to do. I hope to get it right. I hope I don't have to keep taking the same test over and over again. I want to grow in my spiritual maturity. Good Night and take care.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive