Saturday, March 12, 2005

Good Morning

Thank You Lord for waking me up this morning and allowing me to see another day.

I am so blessed.  I have a warm bed, food in the house and a computer that works. Blessings, magnificent blessings.  Thank you Lord for the blessings.Thank you Lord for finding something in me worth using. Thank you Lord  for being all that I ever need and want. My Alpha and Omega. Thank You Lord.

Well, more snow. Thank You Lord. In everything give thanks.  It doesn't bother me. I'm just so blessed to have a Saturday where I don't have to go to work or am scheduled someplace. On the agenda today is: Teacher Store, Home Depot, Library. That might be a bit generous but I am going to try and do that while  also completing some washing and cleaning my room. I feel very invigorated  this morning. I have a to do list. I hope this energy lasts through the day. My high energy levels are in the morning. As the day moves on, I dwindle.

I hope you were able to have a good night's sleep and you are now able to do the things necessary for yourself today. Be blessed today and know that I have nothing but the best wishes for you,  your comfort and success. Be comforted in knowing that you are with me in spirit daily. I do want to counsel and I need to know what to do to make that happen.

"Only God can fully satisfy the hungry heart of Man." Hugh Black

"As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God..."

 Psalm 42:1

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive