Wednesday, March 9, 2005

Heaven Kissed the Earth

I think that's just beautiful. Heaven kissed the Earth. Amazing Love.

God's plans are working in my life and I pray that I don't mess them up.

This is all God's doing because if I had any control what so ever it wouldn't be.

How many times do I have to run around the block?? Ten, eleven, how many to get it right?

I want to get it right. I am desperate to get it right. I want to receive all that God has for me. I know that God's plan for me is to prosper and not to hurt.

I am going through a process that I continue to struggle with. I want to get it right. I want to be on the same page. I want to know that things haven't changed. I haven't changed. I've just been going through the process.

It's like trudging through mud, sometimes the journey is slowed but you just don't stop and wallow in the mud. I'm believing God for my future. For my today. For my right now. Sometimes I have to just take it hour by hour. I believe God actually cares about me. I don't want to seem as if I am grumbling or complaining all the time. I'm just going through the process and if God is in it with me, which he is, then its going to be all right. I want to be open to receive the peace and comfort he has for me. God's plan, my role, my function in the church. Where I need to be and doing what I need to do.  I want to fulfill all that is required of me. I want to get it right. Where do I have to go, what do I have to do? What's required to have me reach the next level? I want to get it right.

I pray that God will show me where I belong. I believe God has matched me where I belong at a church. Now God has to mold me into the purposeful woman that he needs me to be. God knows what I need before I even ask. He knows me and what is right for me. He knows what excites me, what makes me laugh, cry and just wonder about. God knows me. He knows my heart and mind. He knows my soul and I believe he will not give me something I can't do. He will challenge me and I need that, but it will be alright. I pray that he will guide me and continue to show me his awesome wisdom and truth.

I pray and seek the truth daily. I need the truth. I want the truth. I want to know what I need to do. What is really required of me and what I have to do to get it right. The truth. I choose to let God lead me in all things and I call upon his guidance and teaching to guide my life. Without him, I can't do it. It just won't be done without him. So I submit to the process,  it may not seem like it but I submit. I need to know whatever it is I am suppose to do I will do it, what ever it may be, as long as God is leading the way, I will follow.  Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive