Saturday, March 19, 2005

Good Morning

"Easter Morning III" Print

Good Morning. I hope you are feeling well today. I think I might have the flu. I don't usually get sick so I am hoping that with rest, plenty of fluids and lots of vitamin C and kleenex,  I'll feel better in a few hours or at least by tomorrow. Right now, I'm feeling pretty lousy. It's probably because we are out for a week, I am finally able to relax a little and my defenses were down. I think this will be over today.

I pray tht you have a good day. I know you are busy and there is lots to do, stay focused, keep yourself healthy, and you will be successful, as always. I look forward to tomorrow and the coming week.

"Like obedience, service is something we offer up to God as an act of trust and love and worship." Lois Evans

"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrafice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship." Romans 12:1

"Black Resurrection" Print

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive